Duct Heater Units
Duct unit furnaces are suitable for outdoor and indoor applications. Configurations available are: power vented, separate combustion, and gravity vented.
Duct heaters suitable for many applications, however primarily used to heat buildings and make-up air units.
Compact Unit Heater
Compact explosion-proof unit heater is designed with both size and economy in mind. Compact advantages and unique features include:
- Compact Size : This small design is only 13 inches wide, which makes it ideal for applications where limited space is available.
- Low Cost : The Compact design offers the most economical solution for heating small Class I, Group D hazardous areas. It is a cost effective alternative to the use of explosion-proof convection heaters.
- Redundant Over temperature Protection : Primary and secondary automatic reset thermal cutouts for additional safety.
- Stainless Steel Construction : Provides superior corrosionresistant protection. Optional Dirty Duty
Contact us now for a quick & hassle-free quote.
ULTRA-SAFE™ EXP Unit Heater
- Industry’s Lowest Ignition Temperature Code Rating : T3C, 320°F (160°C)
- Dual Over temperature Protection: With both automatic and manual reset over temperature cutouts for additional safety.
- Nontoxic Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
- Low 70 PSIG Relief Valve Setting : This assures that in an emergency, the initial escaping vapor temperature remains below the 320°F (160°C) ignition temperature.
- Corrosive Resistant Options Available
With over 60 years of industrial air movement experience, our team has the skills and knowledge to help you find your optimal fan component.
For additional information about our fan offerings or assistance choosing one for your systems, contact us today. An expert will address any questions or concerns you may have regardless the size of the commercial or industrial application.